Roasted Shrimp Caprese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 16 shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. garlic and herb marinade
- 1 pinch crushed chili flakes
- 16 oven dried cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil julienne
- 1 Tbsp. basil infusion oil
- 1 lemon cocktail fork
- Toss shrimp with garlic & herb marinade and chili flakes and place in baking dish.
- Place shrimp in oven till 3/4 cooked, remove from oven and top each shrimp with mozzarella, oven dried cherry tomatoes and return to oven to cook.
- After approx. 2 more minutes when shrimp are fully cooked and cheese is soft but not completely melted and running off shrimp.
- Garnish with basil and basil infusion oil.
- Add lemon fork.