Pear and Arugula Salad
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, diced or torn into pieces
- 1 cup halved, candied walnuts or bake yourself with 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 lb. fresh pears, washed and sliced into wedges with skins on
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2-5 oz. packages of baby arugula
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Candied Walnuts: pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat plain, halved walnuts with brown sugar and bake on foiled baking sheet for 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
- Salad: in a large mixing bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar. Add pears, cranberries, fresh mozzarella, candied walnuts and arugula to the white wine vinaigrette and toss. Serve on salad plates.