Fresh Mozzarella Farro Bowl
- 12 oz. Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz. packages of farro whole grains, cook as directed and chill
- 6 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 red delicious apple
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh scallions, chopped
- white pepper and salt, to taste
- Cook Farro as directed and set aside in refrigerator to chill.
- Core and thinly slice apples, toss with 1 tsp. lemon juice to keep fruit from turning brown.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine oil and remaining lemon juice, whisk together.
- Dice the fresh mozzarella and add to dressing along with apples, garbanzo beans and scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad and fold in Farro. Serve chilled.