- 12 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 3/4 cup olive oil
- 8 – 4 oz. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- Chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp. dry oregano
- Salt/pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat, add 1 1/2 cups of olive oil.
- Dredge chicken in the flour until lightly coated, add to the hot pan. When chicken gets a golden crust on one side, then flip and place a slice of prosciutto and Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese on each one.
- Remove from stove and place in oven until all cheese is melted.
- To make the sauce, sauté the garlic and onion in the remaining olive oil and slowly add marsala wine.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to a quick boil. Season the sauce with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from the oven and place on plate. Top with the sauce and serve.