Cheesy Hasselback Chicken
- 8 oz. Galbani® Thick Sliced Provolone cheese, cut into thirds (creating 3 long pieces)
- 1/4 cup grated Galbani Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Balsamic or Italian dressing
- 1 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slicing only 3/4 the way through, make crosswise cuts along each chicken breast, about 1 inch apart. Place the breasts in a baking dish.
- Fill the first slit on each breast with a couple pieces of sun-dried tomato. Fill the next slit with 2 piece of Galbani Thick Provolone cheese. Continue alternating between the Sundried tomatoes and cheese.
- Pour the Italian Dressing over each chicken breast.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, Galbani Parmesan cheese and oil together.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the crumb mixture on top of each breast.
- Bake Chicken for 15 minutes, then sprinkle the other half of breadcrumbs over each breast.
- Cook a second time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the breadcrumbs are browned.
- Sprinkle with fresh Basil & Enjoy.