Caprini Salad with Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball
- 3 vine ripe tomatoes
- yellow pear and cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- capers, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the vine ripe tomatoes into quarters and arrange on salad plates with sliced cherry tomatoes and yellow pear tomatoes.
- Scatter sliced onions.
- Slice Ball into small wedges and distribute among plates. Refrigerate.
- Whisk oil and lemon, add, oregano, garlic, chopped capers.
- Drizzle over the salad and garnish with torn basil.