Watermelon Caprese with Lemon Arugula Pesto
- Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 16 oz., sliced
- 6 1/2-inch slices of watermelon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh green onion, chopped
- In a food processor or blender, blend the baby arugula, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the rind from the watermelon slices. Cut the slices into circles by trimming off the corners of the watermelon slices.
- Place a slice of watermelon on a plate; spread a thin layer of pesto onto the slice, followed by a slice of Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella. Repeat layers offset on the previous layer.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.