Tostini with Fresh Mozzarella and Tapenade
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Bocconcini
- 8 slices rustic bread
- 8 Tbsp. olive tapenade
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and grill.
- Once cooled, spread one tablespoon of tapenade on each slice.
- Top with roasted red pepper, two fresh mozzarella slices, a dash of olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Warm in the oven.
- Serve with fresh basil.