- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 8 oz. Galbani® Chunk Mozzarella, shredded
- 12 oz. box jumbo shells pasta
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2-26 oz. jar tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta shells as directed on package to al dente, drain, rinse with cool water (to prevent sticking).
- Mix ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, parsley, basil, garlic, mint and pepper in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 jar of sauce in 9″x13″ inch baking pan to coat bottom.
- Using a spoon or pastry bag, fill cooked shells with cheese mixture.
- Place the filled shells, cover with remaining sauce and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and place in oven to bake for 45 minutes.