A Classic Family Favorite, Stuffed Shells
A quick and easy all-time family favorite that tastes so good your family will be asking for seconds!
- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Chunk Mozzarella Cheese, hand shredded
- 1/2 cup Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 12 oz. box jumbo shells pasta (makes (2) 9″ x 13″ pans)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2-26 oz. jar tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta shells as directed on package to al dente, drain, rinse with cool water (to prevent sticking).
- Mix ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, parsley, basil, garlic, mint and pepper in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 jar of sauce in 9″x13″ inch baking pans to coat bottom.
- Using a spoon or pastry bag, fill cooked shells with cheese mixture.
- Place the filled shells in baking pans, cover with remaining sauce and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and place in oven to bake for 45 minutes.
Classic Stuffed Shells Tips:
- Serve with some slices of toasted Italian bread on the side to add a little extra crunch.
- Save some for Later! Stuffed shells are the perfect dish to make and freeze after preparing for a delicious ready-to-cook meal at any time.
- Makes 6-8 servings per pan.