Portobello, Spinach, and Pancetta Pizzas
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 4 oz. pancetta, diced small pieces
- 3 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 16 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 lb. portobello mushroom caps
- 6 oz. tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook pancetta in a large skillet on medium heat for about 5 minutes, until it starts to get crisp. Add the pine nuts and cook until they are toasted and the pancetta is brown and crispy, about 3 minutes more.
- Add spinach to pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet with the gill side facing up. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the tomato sauce among all the mushrooms, smoothing the sauce over the surface.
- Divide the spinach mixture among the mushrooms on top of the sauce. Top each mushroom with mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese starts to brown.
- Let mushrooms cool for 10 minutes and cut each into quarters.