Panini with Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™, sliced
- 1 loaf rosemary focaccia
- 4 oz. butter
- 1 oz. fresh basil
- 10 slices Speck ham/prosciutto
- 2 roasted red tomatoes
- Split the focaccia. Prepare the basil butter by combining soft butter and basil in a food processor.
- Assemble the panini with even layers of basil butter, prosciutto, roasted red tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and top with the second slice of buttered focaccia.
- Toast the sandwich on a panini press and cut into pieces as desired.
- These sandwiches can be prepared up to 8 hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator until pressing.