Red Haven Peach & Caprese Salad
- 16 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Log, sliced
- 1 red haven peach, cut in wedges
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. flake sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 large basil leaf, torn
- 1 basil leaf top, garnish
- Wash peach, cut in half, remove pit and cut each side in 4 wedges.
- Slice about 5-6, 1/4” slices of fresh mozzarella and cut in half, creating half-moons.
- Arrange the peaches and mozzarella on a plate.
- Top with sliced red onion and sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Drizzle salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with torn basil and basil top.
- Serve immediately.