Fresh Mozzarella Skewers with Lemon Marinated Steak
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegine
- 1 lb. top round beef, cubed
- lemon juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pint small cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 6 bamboo skewers
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Marinate top round in lemon juice, oil, pepper, and salt.
- Place on a preheated grill for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove and reduce heat.
- Slice vegetables and top round into cubes and put on skewers.
- Place skewers on grill until vegetables are soft.
- Add cheese and grill skewers again until the cheese starts to melt.
- Remove and serve.