Chili Pizza Dough Balls
- 12 oz. Galbani® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 cups left over chili
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, freshly chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- sour cream, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a small bowl add cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, and olive oil. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, form dough into a ball and divide dough into 16ths. (Cut the dough ball in half, then quarters, then eighths, then 16ths, resulting in small pieces of dough.)
- Cut all 12 slices of the cheese into 16ths, leaving very small chunks of cheese.
- Flatten out a piece of dough with your fingers. Adding a Tbsp. of left over chili and 5-6 chunks of cheese in the center of dough.
- Carefully, bring the edges of the dough over the chili and cheese and form into a ball. Place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat process until you have used all your dough. Brush oil mixture over all the dough balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of sour cream for dipping. Enjoy!