Apple Ricotta Pockets
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz. refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 21 oz. can of apple pie filling
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease, and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll out and separate triangles of dough. On the larger end of the triangle, place a small spoon of ricotta and a small spoonful of apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture, and add a light pinch of cayenne pepper to each.
- Fold and seal the pockets. Place on baking sheet and top with more cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until deep golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.