Ricotta Stuffed Hot Peppers
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 12 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded and divided
- 12 banana peppers
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off tops of peppers or cut peppers lengthwise and remove cores.
- In bowl mix ricotta, 8oz. mozzarella, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper. Roll cheese, mix into log shape, and insert into peppers.
- Top with remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Place on cookie tray covered with oil and bake at 400 degrees F until peppers look roasted and cheese is melted.