- 1oz. (or 2 Tbsp.) Galbani® Ricotta
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- Beat together eggs, ricotta, salt and pepper with fork. Set aside.
- Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture, stirring occasionally until they start to set.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and chives. Cook until eggs start to firm up.
Ricotta Scrambled Eggs
1oz. (or 2 Tbsp.) Galbani® Ricotta
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp. butter
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 Tbsp. fresh chives