Ricotta Berry Blast
Delicious Creamy Ricotta and Berry Dessert
This sweet ricotta and berry treat will definitely have people asking for more. A simple and easy-to-make recipe that will become a staple in everyone’s household.
- 35oz Galbani® Ricotta
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in half
- 2 cups raspberries
- Mix sugar and ricotta cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the berries except the raspberries.
- In a food processor, blend the raspberries to a puree and set aside.
- Take 4 glass dishes and layer the mixed berries, then a spoonful or ricotta cheese mix, more berries, more ricotta cheese mix, and top with the raspberry puree.
Ricotta Berry Blast Tips:
- Top this dish off with a little crunch. Finely chop up some of your favorite nuts and sprinkle them on the top. Also, your favorite granola mix can be used to add an additional element of flavor.