Ricotta Berry Blast
- 35oz Galbani® Ricotta
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in half
- 2 cups raspberries
- Mix sugar and ricotta cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the berries except the raspberries.
- In a food processor, blend the raspberries to a puree and set aside.
- Take 4 glass dishes and layer the mixed berries, then a spoonful or ricotta cheese mix, more berries, more ricotta cheese mix, and top with the raspberry puree.