Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna
- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, hand shredded
- 8 oz. Galbani®Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound box of no boil pasta sheets
- 32 oz. jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, use “cup-n-char” pepperoni if available at local store
- 3 fully cooked Italian sausages – sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place ricotta in a bowl and fluff with a fork until it is light and airy.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of a 9”x13” baking dish. Place a layer of pasta sheets on the sauce and then spread on a thin layer of ricotta cheese.
- Next sprinkle some shredded mozzarella and half of the sausage. Then layer 1/3 of the pepperoni and 1/3 of the chopped oregano.
- Repeat next layer the same. Then cover with rest of sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and oregano.
- Place uncovered dish on a larger baking sheet in the middle rack of your oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.