- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup hot pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 2 loaves Italian bread or 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into cubes
- In a small mixing bowl, make dressing by whisking together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, and basil.
- Shred the mozzarella cheese by hand for freshness. In a large bowl, combine all vegetables and pepperoni.
- Then add bread, cheese, and dressing.
- Toss and serve.