Oven Roasted Caprese
- 2 Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 8 oz. Balls, sliced into 4 sections
- 2 vines of cherry tomatoes with vines intact
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- Keeping the vine intact, place vined tomatoes onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast at 450°F until tender and a few begin to split, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend olive oil and basil leaves until smooth. Spread basil mixture in the center of a plate, followed by the Fresh Mozzarella slices.
- Using a spatula, place the roasted tomatoes on top of the Fresh Mozzarella, and serve.