- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, hand shredded, divided
- 1 cup Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 20-24 manicotti shells
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 jars 26oz. tomato sauce
- seasonings: 3 tsp. dried basil, 3 tsp. dried oregano, 1.5 tsp. onion powder, 1.5 tsp. garlic powder, 1.5 tsp. seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pasta based on package instructions. Drain, separate and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and seasonings.
- Spread 1 cup sauce each in two ungreased 9x13 inch baking dishes.
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture (fill plastic bag and cut corner off to pipe in cheese mixture); arrange over sauce. Top both dishes with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes.