Grilled Chicken on Baguette with Ricotta and Artichoke Mayo
- 9 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 8 oz. artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. red pepper, crushed
- baguette or French bread
- 2 red pepper
- 1/2 lb. colossal green olives, pitted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook chicken on grill or stove top.
- Puree artichokes.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, mayo, artichokes and crushed red pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut baguette or French bread in half, spread with ricotta mayo and layer chicken, red peppers, olives and fresh mozzarella.
- Cut and serve.