Fresh Mozzarella Watermelon Skewers
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ciliegine
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 pack 4 – Inch skewers/toothpicks
- 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Kosher or sea salt
- Use a melon baller or cut out pieces of watermelon.
- Slide 2 pieces of melon and 2 fresh mozzarella ciliegine balls onto 4-5 inch skewers, alternating.
- Prepare a balsamic glaze by bringing balsamic vinegar and sugar to a boil in a small sauce pan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until glaze thickens.
- Sprinkle skewers lightly with salt and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Add some fresh basil or mint for an extra burst of flavor.