Caprese Salad with Guacamole
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Log
- 2 avocados
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 4 tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- To make the guacamole: smash the avocado flesh with a fork and mix it with the lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Cut the fresh mozzarella and tomatoes into thin round slices and arrange them on a serving dish.
- Dress the salad with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Decorate with guacamole before serving.
- When short on time, substitute Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Medallions™ which are already pre-sliced and ready to use.