Campanelle with Roasted Garlic, Chicken, and Arugula
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, 1/2 inch dice
- 1 qt. reduced sodium chicken stock
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup roasted or sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. campanelle pasta, or other ruffled shape
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, cut in half
- In a large sauté pan, boil the chicken stock on high heat until reduced to 2 cups. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Put mozzarella, arugula, tomatoes, and basil in a large mixing bowl. Reserve.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and reserve without rinsing.
- Wipe out the sauté pan and cook the oil and garlic on medium heat, stirring constantly until the garlic is toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, capers, olives, pasta, and reduced stock to the sauté pan. Heat until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the entire mixture to the mixing bowl with the other ingredients and toss to coat. Mozzarella will just begin to melt softly. Serve immediately.