Peach and Beet Caprese
- 12 oz. Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- fresh peaches, peeled and pitted
- 4 oz. package of roasted beets or 3 fresh beets, roasted*
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- white pepper and salt, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar and set aside.
- Dice the fresh mozzarella cheese and chop mint.
- Dice the peaches, quarter the beets, and slice the tomatoes into wedges.
- Toss all ingredients in the dressing and lightly season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled.
*Roasting fresh beets: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash, trim and peel beets, discarding the greens. Slice beets into quarters. Put on a baking tray with a drizzle of olive oil. Bake/roast for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then toss into salad.