- 12 oz. Galbani® Thick Sliced Provolone
- 1 store bought package of pie crust(must contain 2 crusts)
- 1 bag store bought meatballs, large
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a lined baking sheet, bake meatballs for 10-15 minutes, to warm them.
- Place one of the pie crusts in a baking dish, reserving the other crust for the top.
- Spread the bottom of the pie crust with a thin layer of sauce.
- Next layer the sauce with 4-5 slices of cheese.
- Add meatballs, starting from the outer edge and moving into the middle.
- Coat with another layer of sauce and 4-5 more slices of cheese.
- Top with pie crust making sure to pinch the bottom and top pie crusts together.
- Brush the top crust with egg wash.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.