Meatball Parmigiana Pizza
- 1 cup of Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, hand shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Galbani® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 16 oz. pizza dough ball or pre-baked pizza crust
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 8-1 oz. pre-cooked meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Vegetable shorting to coat pizza pan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a 12-inch pizza tray, spread out the dough and set aside for 10-15 minutes to rest.
- Pinch the edges to create a crust. Ladle on the tomato sauce and coat evenly across the top of the dough.
- Season with oregano, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Add the shredded mozzarella.
- Slice the meatballs in half and place on the mozzarella.
- Use a teaspoon to place dollops of ricotta around the pizza.
- Bake on top rack, turning frequently, so the pie bakes evenly for 5-6 minutes. Transfer to the lower rack to continue cooking for 5-6 more minutes until bottom is deep golden brown and cheese has melted.