Chicken Cordon Bleu Burger
- 8 oz. Galbani® Thick Sliced Asiago, Quartered
- 1 package ground chicken
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 rolls
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine, ground chicken with garlic powder, onion salt, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and egg. Mix well.
- Start with a burger size amount of the chicken mixture. Press it in your hand to form a patty.
- Top with a slice of ham and 4 pieces of quartered cheese.
- Add 1 Tbsp. with Chicken mixture on the top of the cheese. Press and form into a stuffed burger shape.
- Once you have made all 4 burgers, heat a skillet with oil. Add burgers. Cook each side for 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low. Add a slice of cheese on each burger and cover. Cook 2 minutes.
- Place on a roll with Dijon mustard and serve.