Roasted Vegetable Whole Wheat Pizza
- 16 oz. Galbani® Block Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Galbani® Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 broccoli crowns, chopped
- 1 small cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 store-bought whole wheat pizza crust
Preheat over to 400F
- Toss all vegetables together with oil and salt. Place on two metal sheet pans. Roast vegetables at 400F for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add garlic oil* to 2 baking sheets, one for each crust. Mix the oil again and rub onto the two pizzas.
- Divide the vegetables between the two pans and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizzas at 500F for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
*To make garlic oil mix together ¼ cup of olive oil, 1tsp. kosher salt, and 3 minced garlic cloves in a small bowl.