Ricotta Holiday Cookies
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 heaping tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ricotta, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and salt in a large bowl with a mixer on low speed.
- Slowly add the flour and baking soda to the mixture.
- Spoon teaspoon-sized dough balls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. Remove from oven and cool on a cookie rack.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
For a homemade frosting, whisk together the following ingredients:
- 6 Tbsp. Galbani Ricotta
- 1 Tbsp. butter (salted or unsalted), melted
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 – 6 Tbsp. milk