Pancetta Sandwich with Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball, sliced
- 10 oz. pancetta, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 baguette
- 6 oven roasted tomatoes
- 2 oz. arugula
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Crisp the pancetta in a nonstick pan and drain on paper towels.
- Prepare the herb butter by combining the butter, herbs, and garlic in a food processor.
- Slice the baguette in half and spread generously with the herb butter. Toast the bread in preheated oven.
- Layer the sandwich with pancetta, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and arugula. Slice the sandwich into portions and serve.
If unable to find pancetta, imported prosciutto or coppa will work just fine.