- 4- 8oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Balls, sliced
- 6 large Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 6 Black Olives, pitted and halved the long way
- 12 large Basil Leaves
- 1/2 oz. Balsamic Glaze
- 6 Green Onions
- 6 Grape Tomatoes
- To create the ladybug’s body, place a slice of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella on a plate. Place a basil leaf on top of the Fresh Mozzarella slice near one end followed by one cherry tomato half in the center.
- To make the head of the ladybug, place one half of a black olive atop the Fresh Mozzarella on the opposite end of the basil next to the cherry tomato half to create the Ladybug’s head.
- Dip a toothpick in the balsamic glaze and make small dots on the tomato.
- Repeat until you have 12 ladybugs