- 4 Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 8 Balls, sliced
- 6 large cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 black olives, pitted and halved the long way
- 12 large basil leaves
- ½ oz. balsamic glaze
- 1 8- Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball
- 6 green onions
- 6 grape tomatoes
- To create the ladybug’s body, place a slice of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella on a plate. Place a basil leaf on top of the Fresh Mozzarella slice near one end followed by one cherry tomato half in the center.
- To make the head of the ladybug, place one half of a black olive atop the Fresh Mozzarella on the opposite end of the basil next to the cherry tomato half to create the Ladybug’s head.
- Dip a toothpick in the balsamic glaze and make small dots on the tomato.
- Repeat until you have 12 ladybugs