- 8 oz. Galbani® Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Galbani® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ready-made Pizza Dough
- 8 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 Red Peppers, sliced and roasted (home roasted or store bought)
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Flour
- Bring dough to room temperature in bag, approximately 2 hours. Remove dough from the bag and place on a floured surface. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Roll out into long rectangle. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together 2 Tbsp. of olive oil with 1 tsp. minced garlic. Set aside.
- In the center of the dough, layer ingredients: 4 oz. Galbani sliced Provolone cheese, 4 oz. thin sliced Prosciutto, 1 cup of baby spinach leaves, 1/2 of the roasted red pepper slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil & garlic mixture. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. of Galbani grated Parmesan cheese & half of the crushed red pepper flakes.
- Repeat with second half of ingredients.
- Roll from narrowest end of dough to widest. Pinch ends and tuck under.
- Brush 1 Tbsp. of olive oil over the rolled dough sprinkle with Galbani grated Parmesan.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment. Place rolled Stromboli onto a sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes to let the interior heat continue to cook from the inside out. Make 1 inch slices through the roll.