- 8 oz. Galbani® Whole Milk Mozzarella, hand shredded
- 1 lb. of sausage or 4-5 links with the skin removed
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bag corn/tortilla chips
- 2 green onions/scallions, chopped
- In a frying pan, brown the sausage and set aside.
- Sauté all of the peppers and onions in olive oil until soft.
- Lay out the chips on an oven safe plate or baking sheet, and fully cover with sausage, peppers, and onions mixture.
- Cover with mozzarella and sprinkle green onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-7 minutes until cheese is bubbly brown.