Frozen Cannoli Pops
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta cheese
- Cheese cloth/paper towels
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 30 sucker sticks
- 12 oz. chocolate fudge ice cream shell
- 1/4 cup coarse sea salt
- Empty all ricotta into a cheese cloth or paper towel to absorb the excess moisture for 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla, and mix until blended.
- Roll 30- 1/2 ounce balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Freeze for one hour, then insert sticks in the center and return to freezer for another hour.
- Pour entire bottle of chocolate into a bowl. Remove ricotta cheese balls from freezer and dip each one in chocolate, completely coating entire ball.
- Place back on tray and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Return to freezer for another 30-40 minutes.
- Serve right from freezer.