Fresh Mozzarella Margherita Pizza
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball, sliced
- 1 thin pizza crust
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly brush pizza crust with olive oil. Spread pizza sauce evenly on crust.
- Decorate pizza with fresh mozzarella and tomato slices, leaving just a one half-inch rim of crust exposed around pizza. Sprinkle the fresh basil and dried oregano across the pizza.
- Bake pizza in oven for about 14–16 minutes or until crust is finished and pizza is hot.
- Let stand 3–4 minutes before cutting.
- Add crushed red pepper to taste.