- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, cubed
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 4 Tbsp. pesto
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush pizza crust with pesto and olive oil.
- Slice tomatoes and add on top of the pizza crust.
- Place cubed mozzarella on top and drizzle any remaining oil on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Flatbread Pesto Pizza
8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, cubed
1 lb. pizza dough
4 Tbsp. pesto
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half