Ricotta Chicken Pasta Bake
Quick and Easy Ricotta Pasta Bake
Everyone is sure to enjoy this delicious baked pasta that is bursting with savory flavor. This dish is sure to be an instant classic. Simply mix all the ingredients below, bake and Enjoy!
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 12 oz. chicken breast, pre-cooked and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine ricotta cheese and soup.
- Stir in cooked pasta and chicken.
- Pour into a casserole that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until thoroughly heated.
Ricotta Chicken Pasta Bake Tips:
- Add some extra crunch! Top the entire pasta with toasted breadcrumbs and put it back in to the oven for a few minutes to complement the soft noodles and melted cheese with a crisp topping.
- Bring out the flavor! Add some Italian Seasoning into the mix to bring out the flavor of the chicken and complement the taste of cream of mushroom soup.