Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 4 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, hand shredded
- 1/4 cup Galbani® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 28 oz. Pizza Dough
- 6 oz. Bag of Pepperoni Slices
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Cup Jarred Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking pan. Place a small (16-ounce) oven safe bowl in the center of baking sheet and set aside.
- Add melted butter to a separate shallow bowl along with garlic powder, oregano and most of the parmesan cheese (reserve some to sprinkle on top after baked).
- Cut pizza dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll the balls in the butter mixture until well coated.
- Place dough balls on baking sheet around bowl to make a ring, and top with remaining butter mixture.
- Remove bowl from center and bake pizza dough for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each ball with shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Place back in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- In a sauce pan on the stove, combine tomato sauce with ricotta cheese. Cook at medium heat and stir until smooth.
- Remove pizza bread from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Pour tomato sauce with ricotta into the small bowl and place back in the center of the ring to serve.
- Pull apart the pizza balls and dip into sauce.