Chicken Milanese Grilled Pizza
- 12 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Log, diced
- 1/4 cup Galbani® Parmesan cheese
- 2 – 4 oz. chicken breasts, pounded
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lb. baby arugula, washed and dried
- 10 cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1- 12 in. pre-baked pizza crust
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill both sides of the chicken breasts on medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes on a grill, until reaching internal cooked temperature of 165 degrees F. Set aside to cool and dice into small pieces.
- In medium-sized bowl add half of the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk.
- Add arugula, tomatoes, onion, diced chicken, diced fresh mozzarella, parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Then brush remaining olive oil on both sides of pizza crust.
- Grill pizza crust on medium heat for about 1-1 1/2 minutes on each side, to create grill marks and warm up the crust.
- Top with the salad mixture, cut, and serve.