- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1.5 oz. Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 8 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 12 in. pizza crust
- 10 basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together olive oil, garlic, and salt; toss with tomatoes, and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Brush each pizza crust with some of the tomato marinade. Sprinkle the pizzas evenly with mozzarella. Arrange tomatoes overtop, then sprinkle with shredded basil and parmesan
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown, 7-10 minutes depending on the oven settings