Classic Cheese Lasagna
- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta cheese
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 tbs basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 to 6 cups of pasta sauce
- 9 oz. box of no boil lasagna sheets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ricotta, half of the shredded mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, basil, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce in a 13x9″ baking pan.
- Place 3 uncooked lasagna sheets at the bottom of the pan, add a layer of 1/4 of the cheese mixture, and then layer with 1 cup of sauce. Place 3 lasagna sheets and repeat layers until all of the cheese mixture is gone, with the last layer being sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, top with the second half of the shredded mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Cut and serve.