Spinach and Mushroom Manicotti
- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, hand shredded and divided
- 1 cup Galbani® Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 20-24 manicotti shells
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 jars 26 oz. tomato sauce
- seasonings: 3 tsp. dried basil, 3 tsp. dried oregano, 1.5 tsp. onion powder, 1.5 tsp. garlic powder, 1.5 tsp. seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pasta based on package instructions. Drain, separate and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat 4 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 3-4 minutes. Add spinach and remove the pan from heat.
- Toss the spinach mixture until the spinach has wilted. Transfer to bowl and blend in ricotta, 12 oz. mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs and seasonings.
- Spread 1 cup sauce each in two ungreased 9x13 inch baking dishes.
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture (fill plastic bag and cut corner off to pipe in cheese mixture); arrange over sauce. Top both dishes with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.