Ricotta Scrambled Eggs
The Best Scrambled Eggs
A classic breakfast made even better, with the addition of ricotta cheese to make an even fluffier scrambled egg. Make these at the next brunch, but you better make enough because they are sure to be an instant favorite.
- 1oz. (or 2 Tbsp.) Galbani® Ricotta
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Beat together eggs, ricotta, salt and pepper with fork. Set aside.
- Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture, stirring occasionally until they start to set.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and chives. Cook until eggs start to firm up.
Ricotta Scrambled Eggs Tips:
- Add some Meat! Cook up some bacon and finely chop it to add even more flavor to this already delicious dish.
- For the fluffiest scrambled butter the bottom of the dish prior to pouring the eggs in. Once the butter is fully melted pour the eggs in to the pan. Let the eggs cook for 1-2 minutes or when the bottom starts to set, prior to the first stir. The best scrambled eggs are cooked on low heat and slowly.