- 1 pound of penne pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups Whole Milk Galbani Ricotta
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over low heat. Add ¼ cup olive oil and the garlic slices. Cook until softened,
about 3-5 minutes. Remove garlic from oil with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Raise heat to medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes and cook until blistered, about 8-10 minutes.
Add remaining ¾ cup olive oil and heat through. Add pasta and reserved garlic, stir and heat through. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Pour pasta into a large serving dish. Dollop evenly with ricotta cheese.
Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves and additional salt and pepper as needed.