- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Galbani whole milk ricotta, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 lemon, zested
- Maple syrup, as needed
- In a small bowl mix together 1 cup ricotta and 2 tbsp confectioners sugar, set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pancake mix, milk, 1 cup of the ricotta cheese, and eggs until well blended.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto a preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.
- Stack pancakes on a plate, layering a few tablespoons of reserved ricotta mixture in between each pancake. Sprinkle pancakes with lemon zest and reserved confectioners sugar. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.