- ½ lb. pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded Galbani mozzarella
- 1 ½ cups Galbani whole milk ricotta
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Roll out pizza dough to fit a 12 inch lightly greased pizza pan.
- Place dough onto pan, fitting to edges. Dock the dough with a fork and parbake crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spread pizza sauce evenly. Sprinkle on mozzarella.
- Top with onion, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Dollop evenly with ricotta cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are roasted and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with basil leaves and serve.