Classic Smash Burger
- 8 oz. Galbani® Thick Sliced Provolone
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- mayonnaise, to taste
- mustard, to taste
- ketchup, to taste
- lettuce, to taste
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 package of hamburger rolls
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Shape ground beef into 6 generous sized balls.
- Place on a flat heated skillet and press with a spatula until as flat as possible.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Top with cheese and keep on skillet to allow cheese to melt, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- While cheese is melting add condiments and toppings of your choosing to the hamburger roll.
- Place burger on top of toppings and serve.